Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Radiculopathy More Condition_symptoms 1 Yr Post Op Ant. Cerv. Neck Chronic C6 Nerve Root Pain Severe Pain Down Rt Arm/neck Upper Back Area?

1 yr post op ant. cerv. neck chronic C6 nerve root pain severe pain down rt arm/neck upper back area? - radiculopathy more condition_symptoms

I am best ortho Dr. it. I'm back pain was published in the nerve. I have found in several types of drugs have been calm on the nerves themselves. I knew that I was much depressed, and 50 pounds. I went to PT for 4 months more than three times a day, I was also 2 epidural injections without success. I have a dozen / muscle unit, allowing the ice or heat. I was consulted in Orth Surg Anes Pain, Neuroscience, please contact my family and Dr. PMR is what I'm saying 1] Carr interbody fusion [Chronic C6 nerve root], 2] Post laminectomy syndrome 3] occipital neuralgia 4] Migraines

No comments:

Post a Comment