Monday, February 8, 2010

Bedwetting In Juvenile Hall How Can My 14 Year Old Son Hide His Bedwetting When He's At Juvenile Hall?

How can my 14 year old son hide his bedwetting when he's at juvenile hall? - bedwetting in juvenile hall

My son at age 14, fought with another boy and my son broke his skull to the other types. The child will live, but my son has a month to Juve. I'm afraid that will suffer the taunts or worse. Use goodnites (such as pullup) diapers for older children, but other children as well as the guards mocked him for this purpose. Is there a way to keep discrete enuresis and how guards with this situation? I'm sure my son is not alone with this problem. Please help. He is more of an embarrassing incident, which is just about to lose his liberty for a month to be affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment