Monday, February 1, 2010

Clear Light Bloody Discharge After Period Pink Bloody Discharge?

Pink bloody discharge? - clear light bloody discharge after period

Ok .. I am very worried. I am 21 and have a child. I was on Marvelon (birth control) for almost a year to be exact. And I missed a tablet in the morning, before 3 weeks, so I took him at night, when I come home from work. I have very bad cramps when I mixed up 6 hours of rest. So I have cramps for several days, Fe, was the last week of white tablets. When I think of the green pill later than 3 days, the third got my period. It was hard for 2 days after the three days were mild. In the end, when I started the white pills can be very slow, but the red / brown and large groups at once. Almost 4 times daily. Ive been in the white pills for almost a week and now I see the light pink blood, changes in the course of the day. When I thought I had done my time, my BF and I had sex. It hurts. So I put a pad in time and turn pink or red spots. and a little clearer. Im really angry and I want to just leave. This could

1 comment:

Nana411 said...

Since I forgot to take the pill .. I would be late pregnancy. only criterion for the pill RU sure.It exactly could cause problems .. I met many girls and women like you who have problems with birth control.

Post a Comment